Benefits for the employees in the Ministry
- clearer expectations in the workplace
- arranged employment system and the ability for employees to move internally
- standardized and transparent work procedures
- greater motivation and job satisfaction
- reduced employee fluctuation rate
- respect of the rights of employees in the field of labor and employment relations
- supporting managers through expert support and quality management tools
- good relationships with trade unions
Employment and workplace change will be conducted through open competitions, thus ensuring equal access to all the potential candidates, without discrimination, as well an increase in transparency and the quality of candidates.
The system of evaluation and performance management will recognize the best employees within the system.
Employees who perform the same or similar work will have the same salary.
The training system will be fully adapted to the concept of development and advancement of employees, with the sole purpose of maximizing individual and organizational work performance.
- The reform of human resources
- The objectives of the reform
- Benefits for the employees in the Ministry
- The current status of activities
- Frequently asked questions and answers
- The reform of general police directorate
- Reform of the pay system
- The reform of internal control Sector
- Supporting the strategic development of IT System in the Ministry of Interior